We are always on the lookout for talented people who are passionate about technology and enjoy making a difference in a unique industry. Working at Cantaloupe Systems means being a part of an intelligent, motivated, creative and exceptional team where we empower one another to challenge the vending status quo, making it better and more profitable through everything we do. We are a young, fast-growing company where we enjoy a fun and flexible environment. Full-time employee receive an array of benefits including competitive salary, 401k, medical, and vacation.
How to Apply
Tell us about yourself! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and the position you are interested in.
Seed Device Installation Technician – CONTRACTOR
Cantaloupe Systems is looking for 2-4 Seed Device Installation Technicians needed on a consultant basis for immediate, short-term assignments.
- ability to use power tools
- ability to read flowcharts
- ability to read and follow wiring diagrams
- familiarity with instruction manuals and parts guides
- expertise in troubleshooting electronics
- must be able to execute a fast, and clean installations
- professional demeanor
- positive customer relations
- confident and self-reliant, can-do attitude
- Vending industry experience
- Wireless device installations
- Cellular network experience
- Seed installation experience
Location: Varies, USA
Compensation: $700/week; Special experience in installing Seed= $800/week
Expenses: Airfare (if needed), motel and per diem
Resources needed: 2-4 technicians
Training: Provided by Cantaloupe Systems
Assignment: One (1) week
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line of “Seed Device Installation Technician”.